An increasing number of people take help of various services to get rid of undesirable hair from their face and body. IPL treatment is one of the best alternatives to remove unwanted hair growth in the safest and efficient manner. Intense Pulse Light (IPL) technology is one of the most effective methods of hair removal practiced widely around the world. Beauty salons in Kent such as Radiance Hair and Beauty offer specialized treatments in IPL hair removal in Kent to their clients. Their team of experts provides the right guidance and consultation. The IPL hair removal treatment uses an intense pulse light (IPL) system which is clinically proven to have no side effects and is tailored to the needs of the clients. It can effectively remove unwanted hair even from the harder to reach places. And, this form of treatment leaves no razor burns or itchy or irritated skin when performed on the client.
About the Treatment
In IPL hair removal treatment, the powerful beam of light is focused on the targeted area for destroying the hair follicles under the skin. The light gets converted into heat and thus destroy the hair follicles on the treated area of face and body. For ensuring optimal light transmission to the hair, a thin layer of gel is applied to the skin before the treatment. The treatment is performed by licensed experts who take proper care to ensure that the skin around the targeted area is not damaged.
Advantages of The Treatment
- The most effective result is experienced with dark hair as the treatment relies on absorption of light to the hair pigment called melanin. The lighter the skin the more pronounced distinction between the hair and the skin colour can be seen.
- However, ellipse IPL treatment can be performed on preprogrammed settings for different skin and hair colours to adjust the energy output according to the requirements.
- A large number of hairs can be treated in one flash of light. You do not need to spend a lot of time or put in any extra efforts and still get rid of unwanted hair permanently within a short period of time.
- No anesthesia is required for the treatment and it is completely painless and risk-free.
- The light used is safe for use on the skin. Potential harmful wavelengths are removed by the unique ellipse dual mode filtering system.
- The settings used for the treatment is recommended by the clinicians who carry out the clinical trials on clients.
Numerous factors such as hair density, thickness, origin, hormone status, and age affect the length and timing of the hair growth cycles. At least 3- 6 treatments are needed and the interval between the treatment is generally 1 to 3 months.
Radiance Hair and Beauty offers various beauty treatments and IPL hair removal treatment is one of the most sought-after treatments by the clients. They use modern machinery and skilled technicians for IPL hair removal in Kent. They offer a free consultation and patch test before carrying out the actual treatment. With years of expertise in IPL, they take care of your personal requirements and perform the treatments by senior IPL specialists.